Nuance Dragon Technical Support Call toll free +1 310 513 5006
SDAPI error is commonly faced by Dragon Naturally Speaking users. If you are facing this issue, you have come to the right platform. For technical assistance you can connect with Nuance Dragon Technical Support.
In this blog, we are going to discuss, what exactly is SDAPI and how to resolve it for a better experience or Fix SDAPI Error in Nuance Dragon.
About SDAPI Error:
- When you try opening a user in Nuance Dragon software, it’s possible that the selected user won’t be able to open, or that one of the following error messages will appear:
- SDAPI Error
- Signal Processing Error
- The vocabulary you have chosen General is incompatible or invalid
- “Internal Recognizer Error”
- This problem is frequently resolved by restoring a good copy of the user’s speech files. Before you begin, make a backup of your work/data/important file. Try to pick a user profile as soon as you open your Dragon programme. It might not open at all, or it might open with an error message. SDAPI Error displays on the screen as an error message.
What causes SDAPI error?
Due to a corruption in the Speech File, the user is unable to load. Speech file corruption can be caused by a variety of factors, including anti-virus software settings that are too aggressive, power surges that occur when Dragon saves the speech files, or a lack of memory.
How to fix SDAPI error in Nuance Dragon software?
Usually restoring the user profiles often resolves the issue. However, if it doesn’t work follow the below steps to restore the user file for versions 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 automatically:
- To begin, open Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
- Select “NaturallySpeaking > Manage Users” in the Dragon Bar (with Dragon 11, click “Profile > Manage User Profiles”).
- Select the user file that is causing the problem and highlight it.
- Select “Advanced” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Restore” from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a user named “(USER-NAME) Restored1” established.
- Close the Manage Users window.
- Select “NaturallySpeaking > Open Users” in the Dragon Bar (in Dragon 11, click “Profile > Open User Profile”).
- Choose restored user.
- Select “Open” from the menu.
- The User will now be available.
Contact Nuance Dragon Helpdesk Phone Number or Fix SDAPI Error in Nuance Dragon through our toll-free number +1-310-513-5006, our technical experts are available 24×7 to serve you. You can also write to us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org