Nuance Dragon Technical Support Call toll free +1-310-513-5006
So, you’re all set to complete your work and all of a sudden Error 144 pops up on your screen! It must be frustrating. At Nuance Dragon, we understand it can lead to delay in your work, however there are many reasons that may cause hinderance with your Dragon software. The sole motto of our voice recognition software is to be both helpful and significant, thus if software mistakes occur and create a delay in the work, it must be addressed as quickly as possible.
In this blog, we are going to discuss how you can fix this issue.
Let’s unveil what actually causes Error 144 in your Nuance Dragon Software?
- The cache of your system can be the culprit! Therefore, you need to clean your device’s cache.
- You should also examine the software and have it cleaned up as soon as possible.
- You must use a decent and up-to-date version of the software to avoid such problems and ensure that the application runs smoothly.
Steps to Resolve Nuance Dragon Error 144:
To get rid of the problems you’re having, you’ll need to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
- First, in order to operate correctly on the current window, you must remember to close any apps that are now operating in the background of your device and are not in use.
- Next, go to your voice recognition program’s ‘Restart’ menu and wait for it to finish without any interruptions from other applications or plugins.
- The problems can be rectified if you have a better internet connection, therefore make sure that you have one.
- You should also try it in a different application because the software you’re using right now could not be operating correctly, and see whether the problem has been rectified.
Hope with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you should now be able to resume your work. However, if the problems persist, you can always seek aid from professionals who can provide you with better counsel so that you can prevent such problems in the future. Contact Nuance Dragon Helpdesk through our toll-free number +1-310-513-5006, our technical experts are available 24×7 to serve you. You can also write to us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org