Are you facing any problems in installing up Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software? Relax! At Nuance Dragon Help Desk, we have come up with an end to end solution to help you understanding the software well and use it for effective results.Here, at this blog, you can learn the hassle-free process of installation and setup of the Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software and also, the methods through which you can use it for different aspects like writing and performing actions.
So, let’s get started!
Nuance Dragon HelpDesk – Tips to Install, Initialize & Run the Software
Step 1 – Installation Process
Before installing the Nuance Dragon, make sure that your system meets the requirement that is listed in the guidelines that came up with your copy of dragon software.If, in any case, your system doesn’t meet the requirements, you won’t be able to install the software on your system.
To do a successful installation of Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software, close all the running applications and turn off the virus detection software (if any).Now, you can insert the installation DVD into your system and choose the type of installation that you want to do whether customized or containing whole functions.Now you can follow the instructions as it suggests and choose the right options whenever needed.
Step 2 – Set Up Your Dragon
Make sure to use a microphone while setting up the software on your system. It helps you in proper voice detection.Now you can configure the wizards setting and create a user profile by providing your age, name, regional accent and also select the microphone from the list of devices.Thereafter, you’ll have to perform the ‘Volume Check’ and ‘Audio Quality Check’. Click on the suggested options consequently and read the sample text using your microphone. Once you’re finished reading the text, you’ll hear a beep sound both times.
Step 3 – Use Dragon to Perform Writing & Actions
Nuance Dragon is truly a wonderful software that works on your voice command. To make the best use of it, you’d have to perform following actions –
- Want to Turn Off the Mic? Say “Stop Listening” or “Wake Up”
- Want to Switch Windows or Minimize? Say “Switch to ” or “Minimize Window”, or “Show Desktop”
- Want to Open Menus? Say “File” or “View”. To select particular option in the menu, you can say “Move Up ” or “Move Down <number” and then “Mouse Click” or “Press Enter”
- Want to Search Any Location of File? Say “Search for ”
- Want to Have Better Browsing Experience? Say “Click link” or “Refresh Page” or “Open New Tab”
- Want to Use Text Editor? Say “DragonPad” or “MicrosoftWord” and then Say “Start” or “Open” to use their functionality.
- Want to Perform Writing Action? Start speaking the words in microphone.
There are many features that you can use for making the best of Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software.
At Nuance Dragon HelpDesk, we’d be glad to answer your queries related to software. Keep visiting us and sharing your concerns.