After upgrading the Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 version, 70-80% users faced a common issue of ‘UI Server Failed to Launch on Dragon’. The Dragon Naturally Speaking does not always work properly with the upgradation of Windows versions.If you’re using an older version of Windows, make sure you upgrade it properly to avoid the conflicts with Nuance Dragon Software.Here, in this blog, we have come up with the simplest yet easiest solutions that can help you get rid of the User Interface Related issues occurred with the Dragon.
Things to Do While UI Server Failed to Launch on Dragon Naturally Speaking Software
Go through the following steps and get it resolved.
Step 1 – Turn on User Account Control
This is the most common method that should be used to make the Dragon UI Work efficiently. If this process doesn’t work with you, you can switch to Step 2.
- Visit ‘Start’ on your computer.
- Search ‘Control Panel’ and click on it.
- At the top right corner of Control Panel Window, type ‘UAC’ or ‘User Account Control’ in the search box.
- Select the option ‘Change User Account Control Setting’ under Security and Maintenance.
- Turn the User Account Control back on.
- Now, restart the computer, and verify if Dragon is working fine or not.
Step 2 – Run Repair on Computer
If in case, the Dragon NaturallySpeaking doesn’t work with the above process, you may try through running a repair using your installation media with the help of below given instructions –
- Insert Dragon Naturally Speaking Installation Disk and look for the file named “setup.exe”
- Run “setup.exe” and choose ‘Repair’
- Once Dragon is finished with the repairing process, restart your computer.
- Dragon would work again.
If you’re done with the process, you can turn the User Account Control off. But sometimes, due to the error messages, you might need to turn it on once again.
In case of any more errors related to ‘UI Server Failed to Launch on Dragon’ or any technical issues related to Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Software, you can directly contact our Dragon Technical Support or Dragon Help Desk services through toll-free number (1 702 430 6099).
Our dragon support executives will help you out with the perfect solution of any such problems occurred with the Nuance Dragon Software.